The Washi Wagon

January 20, 2013

Well hello everyone! I am finally healed and slowly getting back into the stamping groove. My hand is still not functioning 100% and some days the knuckle on my index finger is really swollen and I can't hold anything but it's getting better.

I missed my blog, you and stamping so much. I am "aspiring" to enter as many challenges that I can this year. I have started by doing my very first Simon Says Stamp blog challenge.

I was really scared when I saw the challenge....WASHI TAPE. I admit that I don't own a lot of Washi and that I was TERRIFIED of this challenge. But I guess that is why they call it a "challenge".

Here is the first card I came up with:
love of my life

I started by stamping the new Hero Arts Hexagon Background stamp with white ink and then heat embossing it in white embossing powder.  I took the different Washi tapes (pink stripe, b&w polka dot) and placing it on scrap pieces of paper. I then attached my Hero Frame cuts and ran them through my Big Shot. I added some paper from Echo Park's Your's Truly line and made a banner out of it and then attached some hearts, pearls and a sentiment from Studio G.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week! :)

Michelle

You Might Also Like

8 comments

LATEST POSTS

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images