Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa red and green

I have so much to share with all of you after the holiday season about the true spirit of giving. My family and I have been on the receiving end of it this year and I am just blown away by the kindness and love that our community has bestowed upon us.

While I know things are insane and lots of us spend the last few days racing to do last minute details, I would like to ask you to please take time to wish someone a Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah...it personalizes it & means so much more to hear those words rather than Happy Holidays. Please let someone out in traffic or open a door and hold it for someone. The slightest small gesture can mean the world to one person and change their entire day!

I have been truly blessed this Christmas season and I hope you all are too.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa!!!!!


All my love,
Michelle

No comments: