Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Guest Designer Vicky Papaioannou

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!!! YES! We are that much closer to Halloween night! I hope you have all found some Halloween Spirit this month on the blog. There have been so many talented guests and today is no exception! Vicky is one talented gal! I met Vicky through her challenge blog Lily Pad Cards and her company InLinkz. You know those little image links I normally leave on my blog to help you find product...yup them. I love her company and her challenge blog, her personal blog Clips and Cuts and her! ;) She is so sweet and very talented. If you have not checked out Lily Pad Cards please do and check out her blog and her videos!!! I love to watch her work. I look forward to my e-mail every Sunday knowing she will have a video in there :)

Vicky made this adorable card to share with us today:

IMG_8609

IMG_8612

I love this card! It's just a PERFECT Halloween card!!! Faith really liked this one too! Please stop by one of Vicky's blogs and leave her some love! She really does deserve it!!!
Thanks for coming by. I'll be back tomorrow with a cute project Faith and I did :)

Michelle
Supplies:
Happy Haunting by Lawn Fawn, Victorian Homes by Penny Black, distress inks, stickles "crystal"

1 comment:

Barb said...

I have always LOVED Vicky's gorgeous cards and her videos are so fun too! Love this adorable card from her today! Looking forward to tomorrow, Michelle! :)