Monday, February 8, 2010

any occasion note cards

So I have been on major blog hiatus. I have had so much going on, my health has not been stellar and my crafting has taken a backseat to my life. I made a promise at the beginning of the year that I was going to do more creating for me, my home and my scrapbooks this year and I intend to reach those goals.

I am entering contests, doing challenges and taking online classes to help me create crafty, scrappy projects this year. I have done a layout, started a fabric book and am working on putting a bunch of cards together for a card drive for kids, more on that later.

My biggest goals right now are to redo this blog; it's in dire need of a facelift and I am working diligently to correct the problem. I am hoping to unveil my new look by next week, the kids are on vacation so I should have time. Also, to get my back better so that I can sit up and create every single day. I am trying very hard. It's really given me time to explore digital though and I hope to share lots that I have learned over the past few months.

So that's it in a nutshell. I am up tonight and I am going to play with paper for a bit. Enjoy!




1 comment:

Dawn Lindstrom said...

stunning as always! I am so glad you have a blog...I will be following you.