Sunday, August 30, 2009

coloring part duex



Just a quick one. I love simple but it can be very hard to achieve. I had this one in my head and knew exactly what I wanted it to look like and it doesn't happen often but this looks just like what was in my head! Go to Flickr and check out the Hero Arts pool. So much gooooood stuff! :)

I again am making an album for someone so my stuff will be on hold for another week. Hoping, hoping to get my Etsy store up soon. So much to do....so little time! :)

Materials used: HA stamp c3236 meadow buttercup, HA cards (purple and kraft), Prisma color pencils, ribbon

1 comment:

Beth Norman said...

Hi, it's Beth from Flickr. Thanks so much for such a quick response. I'm eager to see your work because I fell in love with your stuff over at Flickr.

Yup, I have a blog too. I'll follow you on Twitter.