Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cards for Kids.....

So I finally found my desk again. Said tv of last post is now in the basement! Woo hoo!!! I have had very little time to create as of late. The end of the kids school year always has me running in a million different directions. I really think they save every, single activity for the month of July (yes, your going WhaT? school in July???) Yes, we are year round. We get out early this year though.....July 21st! Ten days earlier than every other year! :) So I am busy and I am only going to get busier.

So back to the title of my post. The uber talented and big hearted Jen McGuire has started a card drive for her nieces and nephews. You can read all about it on her blog. It's a really fun thing and it's made me go way outside my comfort zone. I love that! So if you know me, you know I really love interactive things and I made this last Sunday. I was having a blast with it. My kids love knock knock jokes so I searched all day Saturday for the perfect one for a card and found this one.......



It was so much fun to make. I found the Aardvark online as a coloring page and I used my Prismacolors to color him in. I used Gamsol with it too. What a find this stuff was! I love it.
I am going to attempt a few more interactive cards this week too. If you want to see some very cool ones go to the HeroArts Blog. Be inspired. I always am!
Happy 4th of July!

No comments: