Ho Ho Ho Gift card holder

December 05, 2014

I'm here with a quick share today. I made this super quick gift card the other day with very few products.

The stamp set is from Hampton Arts. I bought it years ago and forgot I even had it until we moved last year and found it. I love this little Santa.  I made the card a tad smaller than normal. I used a 1 inch crease at the bottom of the card to fold up inside so I could put a gift card inside. I colored Santa with some Prisma colored pencils and used this die from Simon Say Stamp.

Super fast, super cute.

Tomorrow I will be here with a watercolor card for a2z Scrapbooking and on Monday I am going to show you how I used this set to create a winter card. Don't believe you can use flowers for a wintery card? Come back Monday and I'll show you how easy it really was! :)

I'm also entering this card in this weeks Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which is all about Christmas and Holiday's

See you then.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

LATEST POSTS

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images