Tuesday, September 30, 2014

What's Brewing?

Good Morning!  I always love to start my day with a cup of coffee....ok who am I kidding? I drink coffee ALL DAY. It's my favorite drink. So when I saw this set from Simon Says Stamp I was beyond thrilled.  It came in my monthly card kit. I was all set to use just the elements from the kit when I saw THIS post on the Simon Says Stamp Blog.  It's the "Work It Wednesday" post for September and this month Shari Carroll came up with a really great color scheme. I loved it so much that I "made it work" with the October Card Kit.


I used a Tim Holtz stencil for the coffee stains in the background. Everything else (except the green paper) came from the October Kit.

A super fast, fun card. That is all for me today. I am off to have my 3rd cuppa joe....

Have a great day!

Michelle

1 comment:

Brenda said...

So cute, Michelle! I love the "stains" in the background.