Monday, September 30, 2013

WICKED layout

Hey everyone.  I am back today with a layout. I created this with my Silhouette. It's no secret I love this machine and this layout is the exact reason why...I could never do this on my own! ;)

I spent a LOT of time on the details to this one. I may even frame the left side of it for decor for a while as all my children saw it on my desk and were totally enthralled with it...even my 26 yo son loved it.  The journaling for the layout is under the Tombstone on the right side. You lift the ghost and it's under there.

This layout was created for my daughter because last year when things were tight I didn't have an extra $60 to purchase the costume my daughter wanted for Halloween. Costumes are everything when you live in the Halloween Capital of the world. I threw her costume together for absolutely ZERO dollars from old costumes in the basement and the help of FREECYCLE for the wings.  She was a HIT trick or treating. She felt beautiful and when we got up town there were literally hundreds of those monster costumes walking around.  She was so happy she was original.


I pieced some 6x6 paper for the background on the left side (I am sorry I don't know who made it. I bought a stack pre-cut at my lss) and used a Kerri Bradford background for the right side.

I used my Wink of Stella glitter pen and stickles to make everything shimmer. It really looks so cool in real life. All these files can be found in the Silhouette store.
For the Cauldron I used a Hero Arts stamp and some perfect pearls. I love the effect.  Fire and potion were colored with Tombow Watercolor markers.











If you have questions about any of the cut files I used please don't hesitate to ask. I tried to link them up via the inlinkz tool but it doesn't allow for the images to show. sorry.

Have a fabulously WICKED day!
Michelle



No comments: