Saturday, September 14, 2013

Compost happens

Hi everyone. Today I am sharing a card that I made with my newest Paper Smooches stamps. I just LOVE PS. The images are fun and whimsical and they are just the right size to color and fussy cut.


Normally I don't do the insides of cards but every once in a while a card calls for it and I really thought this one did.

How cute are those veggies? Speaking of the insides of cards have you seen the newest Online Card Class? It's all about the insides of cards. I've already signed up for it. Here's the advertisement for it if you haven't already seen it:

I truly believe this is going to be a FABULOUS class.  These girls NEVER disappoint. Hope to see you there.

Happy Weekend!

Michelle

Supplies used:




1 comment:

Renee V said...

How cute!! Great coloring!