Thursday, June 13, 2013

You are appreciated (Avery Elle & Simon Says Stamp)

Hi today I have a colorful card to share. I somewhat based it off of THIS CARD that I did a while back but I used a color inspiration for this one. I am trying to get better with my color combos.  I used this inspiration board from Pinterest but I left off the green.
I was totally inspired to use these inks:
I used Soft Cantaloupe instead of Orange Soda though.  Here is my card:

I paired the Avery Elle flowers from yesterday's card with this set from Simon Says Stamp. They are all linked below for you too.

I started by putting all the stamps on an acrylic blog and then rotating it as I stamped onto a piece of 4.25 x 5.50 cardstock. Where I had gaps I filled in with single stamps afterwards. I used a Spellbinders die to cut out the center circle. I then laid the stamped paper over the card and traced the circle. I used some post it notes to mask the circle off where I thought the flower would go outside the circle and then stamped the flower into the circle. I put my stamped paper on pop dots, lined up the circles and attached. I added a sentiment and a wooden butterfly.

Very quick, very easy, very fun!

Thanks for stopping by.
Michelle 



1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Love those colors. SO eye catching Your card is beautiful and love what you did with the challenge!