Wednesday, April 24, 2013

How Tweet of You--Paper Smooches

Happy Wednesday!! Today I am sharing a card I made for the current Spark's Challenge over at Paper Smooches. 


It's looks NOTHING like the picture they put up for inspiration!  lol BUT....when I saw those polka dots I thought of big holes so that is what I did.

I used my Coluzzle. Don't laugh. I love that thing. I have every size circle ever made, my mat is in shreds but I persevere! It makes magnificent holes wherever you want them.  I stamped the cute little birds from "My PeePs, colored them in with Prismacolor Pencils and then stamped the Hero Arts woodgrain background in Colorbox White, heat embossed it and then pop dotted it over the birds.  It was a lot of fun to make.

Did you enter the challenge? Would love for you to leave a comment and link me up! :)

Have a great day!


Michelle

Supplies used in this card:





4 comments:

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi hun....
LOVE you card and the idea is fabulous. PS: For some reason your post has tons of HTML in it, so you may want to check it out.

I also LOVE this amazing Woodgrain cardstock and bought mine from SSS, is that where you found yours? It's awesome!!


THanks,
Lisa

PS: Someday, once I have the new puppy training...I would LOVE to find some time to stamp together....our lives went in crazy directions after my last visit, but I really enjoyed it. OH and special thanks to YOU for helping me find my new puppy which I rescued from Furever Dachshund and already LOVE to pieces!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

WOw, this is GREAT! Love it.

Rebecca Hoy said...

really great card- I spotted it on the Papersmooches challenge blog- love it! Rebecca x x

Unknown said...

Please note: I deleted teh comment by mistake and blogger wouldn't let me undo it. So I copy and pasted her sweet words. Thank you Savannah! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn Said:

I've never heard of a Coluzzle-- must check that out:) FAB little card! I LOVE that you made a polka dot design based off the inspiration photo! Great coloring too:) Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- hope you will join in this week as well!!! It's ANYTHING GOES-- so make whatever you want using PS stamps and dies!!! <3