Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Recipe book

Hi everyone,

Couple of things I wanted to mention today. First, if you look to the right you will see a new DT Badge. I was asked to join the Design Team over at The Memory Nest. I am very excited about this. I will be posting and working on a lot more scrapbook pages this year. I can't wait to dive into this. Leslie, the owner, is a doll and has a cute little store. Just click on the badge to check it out.

Secondly, I will be off my blog until March 1st. My daughter stepped on a sewing needle at a friends house and it went all the way into the ball of her foot, it's up by the bones. She is having surgery this morning to remove it and the next couple of days I will be taking care of her and trying to get my newest card done for the new A Blog Named Hero challenge that is going live on the first.

Lastly, I have a quick little share:


This is the cover to a recipe book I made for my cousin. I am just loving the grey/white/yellow combo these days and it's the colors she (and I) want in our kitchens. Lots of MME papers and some Jillibean too.

Ok gotta run. See you on the 1st. Be well.

Michelle

1 comment:

MS said...

I hope Faith is recovering easily. Fun project too. And huge congrats for the DT gig!!