Monday, February 18, 2013

Amazing Friend

Hi everyone,


Today I am sharing a card that I made for my best friend in the whole world. We have been friends since the 6th grade...crazy right? She is my partner in crime and I adore her to pieces. I had posted this already in the Hero Arts Flickr pool but I didn't want to post it to my blog until I knew she had received it. I like to surprise people with pretty cards! :)

One amazing friend

It's pretty simple and straight forward. I stamped the hexagon background in white, the tweed pattern in soft granite, then used the Etched flower stamp and colored it with Copics, fussy cut it, pop dotted it, stamped the sentiment and called it a day.

Thanks for stopping by. I have a lot more to share this week! I love when I have a stock pile of stuff to share.

Have a fabulous Monday! See ya tomorrow!

Michelle





2 comments:

MS said...

Wow, a BFF since the 6th grade? That's so cool! The longest time I've known anyone is 13 years, and that's my hubby!

Gorgeous card, I love the blue flowers :)

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

What a beautiful card!!!