Monday, October 29, 2012

You & Me

We are riding out Sandy today. I am trying to clear my computer and home of clutter. I came across this card. I don't think I have shared it yet. I made if for my husband for our anniversary. It was an "un-loved pub" that I had submitted to Paper Crafts back in July.


I cut all the pieces on my Silhouette. The bolts and screw are very old eyelets that I bought years ago.

If you are in Sandy's path....please be safe!!! We are ready for whatever she may bring. I am only worried about the basement flooding...but the sump pump is at hand.

Be safe, be well. I will be back as soon as I can. My laptop will only stay charged for about 2 hours if we lose power and I will need it for emergency updates only.

Hugs and love to all!

1 comment:

MS said...

I hope you all are dry & safe!!! Gorgeous card! Hugs!