Thursday, October 25, 2012

Celebrate the Season

Hi everyone! I am here with a quick share today. I can't get enough of this embossable transparency these days. I made another window card for the monthly challenge on the Hero Arts Blog. I am just loving this stuff.
Celebrate the Season winter 2012

I stamped the Winter Scene in white, then clear embossed it. I cut my note card down, attached the transparency and then put the card back together. I stamped the snowflakes in the old color slate shadow that I have added the title and some pearls and then put a light green piece of Aspen frost on the inside. It was super fast!

Are you making holiday cards yet?

Products are linked below. Have a great day! :)

Michelle




4 comments:

MS said...

Wow!!! That is so pretty! I love that scene & it's so perfect on the acetate!

I've made some Christmas cards but I don't get out all my Christmas stuff until close to Thanksgiving!

Joy said...

So incredibly gorgeous Michelle...so super elegant..hugs

walchowDesign said...

Beautiful magical scene, Michelle! Love the "window" scene!

Renee V said...

That's gorgeous!!!