Thursday, October 25, 2012

Celebrate the Season

Hi everyone! I am here with a quick share today. I can't get enough of this embossable transparency these days. I made another window card for the monthly challenge on the Hero Arts Blog. I am just loving this stuff.
Celebrate the Season winter 2012

I stamped the Winter Scene in white, then clear embossed it. I cut my note card down, attached the transparency and then put the card back together. I stamped the snowflakes in the old color slate shadow that I have added the title and some pearls and then put a light green piece of Aspen frost on the inside. It was super fast!

Are you making holiday cards yet?

Products are linked below. Have a great day! :)

Michelle




4 comments:

Melissa Shea said...

Wow!!! That is so pretty! I love that scene & it's so perfect on the acetate!

I've made some Christmas cards but I don't get out all my Christmas stuff until close to Thanksgiving!

Joy said...

So incredibly gorgeous Michelle...so super elegant..hugs

walchowDesign said...

Beautiful magical scene, Michelle! Love the "window" scene!

Renee said...

That's gorgeous!!!