Sunday, October 14, 2012

ABNH Sneak-a-roon-i

Hey everyone! WOW! I guess I took a really long break. I am so sorry. I am still adjusting to being a married "single parent". With Ray working ridiculously long hours these days, 5 kids + 2 dogs and a house I have found very little time to blog. I have been creating bunches and hope that once my son's marching band season is over I will lots of time to share it all.

Anyhow onto today's sneaks...yes plural. I have 2 sneaks today for the new challenge that will be revealed on A Blog Named Hero tomorrow. I think lots of you will love this challenge. You either love it or hate it. But that is all I can say! ;)



Don't forget that when you enter the challenges over on A Blog Named Hero and you link up using the Inlinkz tool you are automatically entered into a drawing for a CG to the fabulous, can't be beat

So tune in tomorrow at 5:00 p.m EDT to find out what the next challenge is. I will be back with the full reveal and descriptions on my cards tomorrow.

HUGS!!!

1 comment:

MS said...

Beautiful cards on the blog, Michelle!