Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I thank my lucky stars

Hello!

I love this card, it's bright and cheery and it has my 2 favorite companies on it... Hero Arts and My Mind's Eye. I just found a ton of MME 6x6 pads at A.C. Moore for $3.99. I grabbed so many. The set that i used here is the Fine & Dandy True Blue. I tried to find it to link it but it's sold out everywhere. It's an older line. You can see it here on the MME site

Lucky Stars

This card was super simple to create. I stamped a Hero Arts Pool note card with soft pool ink, I trimmed down my papers and stamped a couple stars on them, cut them out and pop dotted them. For the title I cut the shape out with my Silhouette, stamped the sentiment and pop dotted it. Easy Peasy. You could make many variations of this card in no time. It took me under an hour to do both...and I am the world's slowest card maker! :)

See ya tomorrow....




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love those colours and papers together! Such a fun little card :)

Kelly Latevola said...

Wow I am so jealous! All that patterned paper looks so lovely together :) Pattern paper and I fight frquently . . . it almost always wins!