Monday, October 10, 2011

Wicked...Featuring Tiddlyinks

Happy Monday! I am back today to share a "new to me" digital designer. I am in LOVE with Tiddlyinks! I love digital stamps as much as I love rubber stamps. I love to color and these images are just incredible. Christy Croll is the owner/designer of Tiddlyinks. Here's a small blurb from her website:

Tiddly Inks offers digital stamps and digital papers, created by Christy Croll. Christy is a self-trained illustrator who likes simple, cute and quirky drawings with a sense of humor. She draws what amuses her, which means some days it is quirky and cute and other days it is a bit of a twisted gothic feel.

Christy also designs for Stamping Bella. You can find her designs on their site under Huggabugg or Tiddlyinks. Also if you go to 2 peas there is a challenge going on using Stamping Bella stamps for this month! :) Click HERE for details.

I had had two cards using Tiddlyinks designs today but due to my lack of coordination and a set of stairs I was unable to sit at my desk for as long as I wanted this weekend. My ankle is about 5x it's normal size so I think keeping it up and iced was more of a priority this weekend. BUT...I do have this card to share.....
Wicked

wicked close-up
A close-up of that yummy Perfect Pearl shine.

Betty Belfry close-up
Betty in all her goddessness!
Her name is Betty Belfry. You will find her under Gothic Characters on the Tiddlyinks site. I used photoshop to place her with the moon. The moon is part of the Vampire Pack Extras. I printed her, colored her, cut her out, added some stickles and then pop-dotted her. I stamped the Hero Arts Fabulous Flourish in Versamark and used Inference green Perfect Pearls on it, set it with water, added some white dots, a rub-on (that I don't remember where I got) that says wicked and then added Betty. It was simple and fun and I can't wait to do the other image I have.

So....go check out Tiddlyinks. She has way more than Gothic. She has some of the cutest images I have ever seen. I'm playing with the Gothics to go with our Haunted Happenings theme but I promise you will see some really cute images from Tiddlyinks on my blog in months to come!

Have a WICKED day! :)





1 comment:

Barb said...

Wickedly fantastic, Michelle! Wow! What an awesome card! Love all the glittery goodness and wonderful colors! :)