Friday, October 7, 2011

Sarah Moerman...Guest designer

IMG_2509_edited-1

I am so excited to announce today's guest designer...Sarah Moerman. I have admired Sarah's work for many years now. I first met Sarah over at the Hero Arts Flickr pool, where she has served as a Hero Hostess and on the Hero Arts blog where she has won many challenges. Her cards are always fresh, inventive and just downright gorgeous. She has been published many times in Paper Crafts Magazine, make sure you look for her because she has many more coming up in upcoming issues. She has been a Trigger Target winner over on the Moxie Fab World Blog and has been a designer for Jane's Doodles and Lily Pad Cards. On top of all of that she is a mom to 4 beautiful children whom she home schools. I admire Sarah and I am so blessed to be able to call her my friend. Please make sure you check out her Flickr Photostream and her blog. You will find so much inspiration. Make sure to leave her some love! ;)

Sarah did a fall card for us today for all our friends who don't celebrate Halloween. I literally gasped when I opened the e-mail with this card in it. I am such a huge fan of hexagons right now and her color palette just blew me away. This card just screams fall and those colors just make you feel warm and fuzzy all over. The simplicity of this card just rocks. Some My Mind's Eye paper, a Spellbinders Hexagon die and a Hero Arts Real Leaves stamp just meshed together so simply and beautifully. She finished it off with some twine from the Twinery

Ok, that's it until Monday. May you have a blessed weekend. Make sure to come back on Monday. I have a couple of cool cards to share from a new favorite digital designer! ;)

5 comments:

Barb said...

Beautiful card from Sarah today. Love this fun design with the big hexagons and pretty colors! Have a good weekend, Michelle - hope your ankle is feeling better! :)

Sarah J Moerman said...

Thanks so much for featuring me on your blog, Michelle, and for all you sweet words. You're too kind, my friend. :)

Nancy K said...

Sarah's card is a delight! How nice of you to feature her work...I've been a fan of hers since we met in the Hero Arts Flickr group.

Yiyi said...

That is a beautiful card and It's my fav. color!! One day..one day I hope I will create stunning things like yours...this card is amazing!!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love all the elements on this card, such a beautiful, Autumn feel!