Friday, October 14, 2011

Haunted Links on the www

Hi I am late in getting this out. I have foolishly agreed to do my daughter's school's newsletter for the PTO. Not only did I do it in English but I had to do it in Spanish too and I don't have Publisher on my computer so I had to do it in Word and it was a nightmare and took way longer than expected. I am prepared for next week though and have ordered Publisher.

Today I am going to leave you with some very cool, inspirational links from the WWW. There is just some serious goodness out there to be seen and some of the links below have some cool give-a-ways so check them out!

I have a full week of AMAZING talent coming in next week. I am so excited to share all the goodness they have sent! See you Monday! I will announce the Apothecary Emporium winner next week too! :)





No comments: