Monday, July 25, 2011

Tuesday Trigger.....



birthday 2

close up

I know I said I wasn't going to post but I HAD to do this Tuesday Trigger. These colors are my absolute favorite colors together when you go pastel. I will link everything later....my knee is killing me from being down for so long and I have to wrap it before bed!

I hope it looks ok on your screen. I hate taking pictures in the middle of the night.

See you soon....make sure you go to Moxie Fab and check all that talent! ;)



3 comments:

Barb said...

Michelle, this is stunning! What a beautiful way to use these pretty colors! Love it!

paperella said...

Beautiful!!

Cath said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)