Monday, May 30, 2011

A Memorial Day--THANK YOU!!

thank you/bottom of my heart *shaker*

I made this card a long time ago. I thought I would re-post it today. I have many family members who have served. I have one in Iraq as I type and my dear friends son was just called for Afghanistan.

This card is for all those who have protected our freedoms. From my grandfather who fought in both World Wars to my family and friends who are serving now....THANK YOU... from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you for protecting the freedom we cherish so much. Thank you for letting me lay my head on my pillow at night and know that my family and I are safe, thank you for risking your life day in and day out for this great country we live in.

And lastly....to the amazing women who stay at home day in and day out wondering if their husband is safe. For raising their children will the love and guidance all alone while your man protects our freedom. You are a special breed of person and I admire you so much. Thank you for your sacrifice.

May GOD Bless our service men and women and keep them safe during these troubled times. You are forever in my heart and prayer.

God Bless America!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Wonderful post, Michelle! Beautifully written and love your fab card!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Such a thoughtful post, Michelle, wonderfully said! Wishing you and yours a safe holiday! Your card is beautiful! Love the stitch on the heart!