Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy 10th Birthday....

Today we celebrated my sweet baby girls birthday. She isn't really 10 until the 31st but the rule around here is you are your new age the moment you blow out the candles! Well she actually blew them out twice today as dumb me forgot to hit the start button on the video so we did a re-do! lol

Happy 10th birthday

I used My Minds Eye new Lime Twist Papers patterned paper. A Sizzix embossing folder, Studio G Cupcake stamp, River City Rubber Works number stamps and American Crafts Rub-ons. One of my few cards that has no Hero Arts stamps.

I am exhausted. Her party consisted of 25 people, many of them children, then roller skating for 3 hours. I came home visited with my mom and sister for a while and took a 2 hour nap. Off to bed early tonight.

Happy Memorial Day weekend. I hope you have a good one! :)

2 comments:

Barb said...

Love this fantastic birthday card, Michelle! That cupcake paper is so fun and your colors look very festive! Sleep well and Happy Birthday to your daughter! :)

Tiffany Ervin said...

Aw...Happy Birthday to your sweet girl! And you know, I like that rule!;) Hope you get some rest and relaxation now that the party is over! Adore your card, I love the new Lime Twist line too!