Friday, April 30, 2010

NSD pre-party....

Ok, tomorrow is National Scrapbook Day. I have no where to go so here I will stay and play with my supplies all day. I got an early end to my day today (go me!) and I have had my jammie's on since 3:45 p.m. ( I KNOW!!! GO ME!!!). At this very moment I am waiting for many images to finish cutting in my Silhouette machine and then I plan on making cards until the wee hours of the morning, catch a few Zzzz's and then up to work on actual scrapbook pages if I can manage to stay off the computer long enough!!

I will have goodness to share at some point.

Link me to your favorite NSD sites...where will you be spending your time tomorrow? I have so many and will list them before bed!!! :)

Happy Scrapping! :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Fun, fun, fun! Can't wait to see all you create!