Monday, October 6, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!!

I know, I know it's early but I can't help myself. I am in the Christmas Spirit big time right now. I love making stuff for Christmas. I have a blast and I swore last year that I was going to start in July this year but alas, it's October and once again I got a late start!

These are for Cards for Hero's. If you don't know about this you can read about it on the Hero Arts Blog, Jen McGuires blog or you can go to Cards for Heros.

The top card was completely inspired by Better Homes and Gardens Christmas edition. Not the BHG Scrapbooks. The original Better Homes and Gardens. It is so much prettier in person. The colors are washed out here because my camera is broken and I have to take what I get. It's a really pretty blue with darker blue snowflakes with glitter on top of them. I think this is going to be our Christmas card this year. I usually do a photo one but I want to make them this time and I think the kids will have a blast doing this!

So, I challenge you to go make something Christmas related!! Post a link to it here...I would love to see it! :)

Until then.....Happy Holidays!

Michelle
Page Master Designs


























No comments: