Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Katy's Kindness Card Drive Update

Hello Everyone!  I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all of you who have submitted cards. The amount of cards was astonishing!!!  We received over 3,000 cards!!!  You guys are AMAZING!!!

We have drawn the winners, there is a video below of the names being pulled (I am praying this works). If you see your name or your friends name pulled please have them e-mail me with WINNER in the title at pagemasterdesigns@gmail.com.  Amiee will be e-mailing me the names soon. She is dealing with some pretty difficult stuff in her life right now.  She promised that as soon as she has a minute she will e-mail me the names and e-mail addresses of the winners so that I can contact them.

Again, I cannot thank you enough for your love, support and kind e-mails that I have received over time. You all are angels. <3

No comments: