Thursday, July 3, 2014

You put the Awesome into my day

Hola!  I am playing along with Curtain Call today. I love their inspiration photos every challenge. This weeks challenge inspired me to make TWO cards.  Here is the challenge photo:

Isn't it soooo pretty and isnpiring?

Here are my two cards:

 For this card I used the Simon Says Stamp Lots of Dots stamp and Hero Arts inks. I kept it really clean and simple.  The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday.

This card uses stamps from Inkadinkado. I have to say I wasn't really thrilled with the way the ink pooled on the stamp. Maybe it's because they have been uninked before. I don't know where they came from. I found them when I was looking for something fun to stamp.  I'll try them again. I might try going over them with an eraser to see how that works.

Again the inks are Hero Arts and the sentiment is from Hero also.

Have a fabulous day!

8 comments:

Laura Norris said...

I love both your cards! That inspiration photo was wonderful and you did a great job with it!!

Joy said...

Love seeing your creations girl and you certainly ROCKED! both of these cards, love how cheerful they are, hugs

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE the colors and the lovely cards you created!!

Deb said...

Fabulous cards! I love your bright, bold colors!

Mandy LaCroix said...

LOVE your bubbles and circles! So fun!!!! Great stamping!!!

Carol Cel said...

great cards- I love them both -- i think I have the circle set -- could it be an old technique tuesday? Now I'll have to hunt :)

Marisa said...

Great use of dots adn the colours. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

~amy~ said...

Fun stamping!
Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!