You are loved

February 10, 2014

Hey everyone! Sorry for the impromptu break. My back went out...bad this time. I couldn't move for almost 2 solid weeks.  I am now back to crafting and trying to get a bunch done because I am going to have to take a rather long break because we are moving! I am so excited. We have been in duplex for years. We got a beautiful single family home in a really nice neighborhood. I am thrilled and the best part...I get my very own stamp/scrap studio. I am living on Pinterest every night trying to decorate my home digitally!

Anyhow, I am playing along with the FABULOUS Simon Says Stamp this week. I have been completely addicted to stencils and embossing paste as of late. I use the embossing paste with pearl embossing powder this time. I love the effect.

The Challenge this week was to use hearts...I don't think it was too hard of a challenge with all the goodness SSS put out with their Valentine release.


I used the Simon Says Stamp Falling Hearts Stencil with white embossing paste and then I heat embossed it with ClearSnap's pearl embossing powder. It's kind of hard to see it in the photos below but it has a really nice pearl look to it. 


I die cut a Hero Arts Heart out of the card and then embossed the "You are" in American Crafts Zing Gold Glitter embossing powder.  I did the same with the Avery Elle Banner.



The flower is from Michael's and the leaf is from Taylored Expressions!

Thanks for stopping by.  See you soon
Michelle

Supplies used:




You Might Also Like

3 comments

LATEST POSTS

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images