Tuesday, December 17, 2013

More Simon Says Dec. Card Kit Cards

Hi everyone. I am back today with a few more cards that I made with the Simon Says Stamp Dec. Card Kit

This was the kit...I do believe it is sold out....it was so fab!!!

For this one I used the woodgrain paper, the Kelly Purkey Letter and Numbers and the Washi Tape.


This card was totally inspired by Shari Carroll. :)


More woordgrain paper, Doodlebug papers from the kit and the stamp set that was included

This one was super easy. I love fast cards.

That's all from me today. I will try to post again before Christmas. If I don't I hope you have a magical Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

3 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Great cards!

Little Yellow Birdie said...

Love all of these, super fun!

Chris said...

Hi Michelle, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/