Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Brycen!

Today is my son's birthday. He is 17. I honestly cannot believe how fast the time went. I feel like I was just looking at him for the first time and now he is a man.  Why do they grow so fast? If you could just bottle those little people for a little bit longer.

I am so very proud of the man he is becoming. He is kind, loving, respectful, funny, brilliant and always has a a smile and hug to share. I love this boy more than words can say.

So today I share a birthday card I made at a stamp retreat a while back. I was playing with friends CAS-Friday stamps and experimenting with different inks. There are some Mama Elephant inks and Momenta Luxe in there.  They are a must have for any ink collector! ;)




Happy Birthday Brycen, you are one of the greatest joys of my life. I love you with all my heart. 

Always....mom

No comments: