Sunday, July 14, 2013

Relax Summer is Here-

Hey everyone! I am here to share a Tuesday Trigger from Moxie Fab World that I decided to play along with. This is this week's trigger:

I fell in love with these colors. It totally reminded me of summer and when I think of summer I think of the beach. It's my happy place!  So I decided to design a card around the beach and this is what I came up with.

I used my Silhouette to die cut the title and the surfboard. I inked both with Distress Inks and some colored pencils.  I tore Kraft cardstock for the sand and inked that up well too. To finish it off I added an Echo Park sticker of lotion and some stickles to the surfboard.

Thanks for looking.

I hope you are all enjoying your summer!  I have been so busy I have barely made a card!  I hope to be back to crafting regularly very soon.

Cheers!

Michelle

4 comments:

Wida said...

so fun and perfect for summer!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

MS said...

so cool! love it!

Leslie Hanna said...

I love how you did the words!