Saturday, June 1, 2013

You Rock

Hey everyone it's time for a new challenge over at A Blog Named Hero. This week's challenge is all about the men in our lives....yes, MASCULINE!

 I usually struggle with masculine cards but this one just kind of came out and I am really happy that I got a girly flourish to work so well on a man's...or in this case...boy's card. I think my son will love this for Graduation next week.
I cut the guitar out of my Silhouette and pieced it together. I used mustache washi tape to cover it for some added fun! I used a white gel pen to draw the strings and I used the Hero Arts Neon Inks to cover the die cut title and add stars.

Make sure to stop by A Blog Named Hero to see what the other girls did (they are FAB!!!) and don't forget to make a masculine card and link it up.  You could be the next winner of a
 Now wouldn't you want to win that gift voucher from the INCREDIBLE SIMON SAYS STAMP?

See you soon.






2 comments:

MS said...

no, no, YOU rock! Love this card and I think this is one of the only acceptable ways to incorporate a flourish on a guy card and the flourish makes it that much better!!!

Sue McRae said...

Fabulous card! That flourish is perfect with the guitar!