Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thank you card

I was in the mood to get messy today so I started playing with Distress inks, watercolor paper and Hero Arts Stamps. This is what I came up with. Very simple. The shimmer in person is so amazing. I just LOVE Perfect Pearls. :)

 I made a rainbow on the water color paper with the Distress Inks and misted it heavily with Perfect Pearls. I then let it run together. I stamped on it with Colorbox White Frost when it was dry and then heat embossed with white embossing powder. I could have used just Versamark with the white embossing powder but I really love the bright white I get with the white on white.

I also stamped the background in white and then heat embossed it in white.


Here is a close up of all that yummy shimmer. I topped it off with some Pearls from Queen & Co and a Mossy Made button (Yummy!)

Have a fantastic Thursday....

XO
Michelle

No comments: