Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sisters

Hello. Today I am sharing a layout that I created for The Memory Nest's Sketch Challenge. The sketch comes from the uber talented Becky Fleck of Page Maps. I absolutely LOVE Page Maps and I am not ashamed to say that I use them almost every time I create a layout. I may not follow it exactly but usually if I see a photo size I like I make my pictures that size and use it as a starting point.

Here is the Sketch:


and here is my layout:


I opted for only one picture for this layout. I also let the paper just speak for itself without over embellishing. It was all about the story for me on this one. The paper line is Carta Bella, Beautiful Moments.

Please stop by The Memory Nest to see what the other DT members did.

On a personal note I would just like to add that being from Boston and living here my whole life I am deeply saddened by yesterday's events at the Marathon. I had a loved one there and thankfully she made it home safely. Please take a moment to think, pray or just hug a loved one. It's a very solemn day here. The roads are like a ghost town today. It's eerie.

May God Bless each and every one of you.

Best,
Michelle

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Thinking of you! :( Love your layout! Leslie xo