Saturday, March 30, 2013

You're Beautiful & You're Mine

Hey everyone, I am here with a scrapbook layout today. I used this month's monthly scrapbook kit from Scrapmaster's Paradise & Company. I love this month's kit. It feautures the Bundle of Joy collection from Echo Park.

 I kept the layout fairly simple. I love the papers and really wanted them to be the shining start of this layout.
 I layered the butterflies with 3 different colors and added foam adhesive in between to give them dimension.
 I used the stickers to create a cute little scene with hearts, owl and butterflies.
 I die cut the titles with my Silhouette. I cut it in both gray and a patterned paper from the collection.
Very simple, easy page. This paper line is absolutely gorgeous in person.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. All the papers can be found at Scrapmaster's Paradise & Company

No comments: