Friday, February 22, 2013

Sharing fun links

Hey all. I was going to share another card today but it got late. I did want to share something though. Soooo...I am going to hook you up with some cool things I have found on the www lately.

I found this new to me stamp company SP & Company. Love her stamps. She is having a retirement party for some of her older stamps this weekend with lots of give-a-ways. Go like her FACEBOOK page and comment to be entered. Here is the link to her site: Scrapmaster's Paradise and here is the link to her Facebook page: SP & Company Stamps

Did you see that Hero Arts now has re-inkers? They are all on my wish list. Check it out: Hero Arts Blog

Here is a GREAT card by my sweet friend Kelly Booth. I absolutely adore this girl and her style and this card just makes me smile! It's your day

Jennifer McGuire scrapbooked and that is such awesome news to this girl. I met Jen years and years ago on the 2 Peas board. She was always one of my all time favorite scrapbookers. She is the reason I stamp now. I was thrilled to see 2 pages by her tonight with her beautiful little girl Lila. You can see here pages HERE She is also selling stamping goodies and let me tell you...you get way more than your money's worth. She stuffs those boxes!!!

Mary Dawn Quirindongo has a FABULOUS card up on her Blog My Pink Mexico. She used a Crafter's Companion stamp set...great quality. I just won 4 stamps from them and I LOVE THEM. Check her card out HERE

and last but not least....

Wida Miller is a new designer over on A Blog Named Hero...she is phenomenal!!!! Her new series started today, it's called Mission Ignition and trust me when I say you don't want to miss this. This girl has an eye that just blows my mind. Check it out here: A Blog Named Hero

Ok, my modge podge is dry. I have 3 fun projects going up tomorrow on A Blog Named Hero. Please stop by. The post will go live at 5:00 p.m EST.

Til then...

Cheers!
Michelle

1 comment:

Kelly Booth said...

Awe your so sweet Michelle ..... Thank you! Xoxoxo can't wait to see your projects!