Thursday, January 24, 2013

Project Life Week 1

Well hello,

Today I am sharing the first week of my Project Life. As I said earlier I purchased the digi kit. I also found a ton of free printables on Pinterst. Love that place.

I will do my best to link them up below:

Week 1 combined

I used a great tutorial by Cathy Zielske on how to make the rounded corner outline frame on photos, you can find it here at the end of the video...which by the way is phenomenal. Watch the whole thing! :) Rounded corners? why yes!

Here is the photo that i used the tutorial on:
CZ frame

These little "noted" tags are awesome. I think you will see these on just about every page. Love them. They are a free downoload from A Vegas Girl At Heart. You can go HERE to see all her Freebies. Please leave her some love! :)
noted tags

Lastly, I used Colorbox Frost white ink to stamp on the picture on the right. It dried in seconds. I was shocked. for the "Just Chillin'" I wrote on it with a Gelly roll pen that I picked up at Michael's. I LOVE this white pen. Best one I have ever bought and I have purchased every single one on the market.
stamping on pictures

The AWESOME comes from Technique Tuesday.

Have an incredible day!

HUGS!

No comments: