Monday, September 10, 2012

I'm baaaaaack!!!!

Hey all!!! Wow I have missed this blog and you all so much! What a whirlwind August was. Lots of lows and highs! I can finally say that life has calmed down and returned to "normal"! If there is a normal with 5 kids, 2 dogs and 1 bathroom? Thank you for all the well wishes and prayers. It really has meant the world to me.

I am nursing a damaged coccyx right now (tail bone for those that don't know) and I will be posting sporadically this week but hopefully completely back to normal by next week. They say it takes 3-4 weeks to heal, but I refuse to let it hold me down that long. ;)

Ok, onto the fun stuff!!! I have been creating in my time off. Today I have a card to share with you that I posted on the ABNH blog yesterday! It's very simple embossing but it packs such a huge punch!!!

013

There is a tutorial to go with it! You will have to go over to A Blog Named Hero to see it!

So happy to be back! I hope you all had a wonderful summer. I have some FAB projects to share with you soon. My Silhouette has had quite the workout as of late. I have done little stamping but I promise there is some of that too.

See you soon!

Big Hugs!
Michelle

1 comment:

Jingle said...

That doesn't sound like a fun injury! Hope it heals quickly! Your card is gorgeous!