Pucker up

June 15, 2012

Hey everyone! There is a new challenge up on A Blog Named Hero and it's all about KISSING!




Here is my card that is up today:
Michelle stamp kissing hello

I started the leaf and floral background. I inked it up really well with Hero's Soft Green Shadow ink. I then inked the friendship definition stamp with Hero's Splash Chalk ink and kissed them together (press the two inked stamps together). When I pulled them apart you could see the definition stamp on the floral and leaf background. It was mottled but I loved the look. I then stamped my card with it.

For the flower I used a 3D flower from the Silhouette store, a duplicated it a few times and made about 10 different layers and made them all a little bigger than the next. I cut them out of white and inked them with the Splash chalk ink and some distress broken china. When it was dry I inked up my definition stamp in the Colorbox white frost and stamped each flower with them.

When the flowers were all dry I layered them, added a fancy brad and attached it to the card. Lastly I stamped my sentiment.

Here is a close up of the flower:
michelle stamp kissing close up 2

Head over to A Blog Named Hero for the Challenge details. Remember, if you play you have a chance to win a $25 G.C from the FABULOUS Simon Says Stamp!





What are you waiting for???? Pucker up and kiss some stamps! :)

You Might Also Like

7 comments

LATEST POSTS

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images