Sunday, June 24, 2012

GOT MOJO????

If you answered no then I have the answer for you....

BUT..... you will have to wait for tomorrow morning! ;P I'm so mean! My co-DT girl Kelly and I have a something that is going to kick start your mojo and get you stamping and crafting all over again. There may or may not be eye candy from our other co-DT girl's too :)

So....tomorrow morning tune into A Blog Named Hero's FLICKR GROUP. You can find us HERE. Head to the discussion board and see what the buzz is all about.

There may or may not be some Hero Arts prizes involved too! Spread the word!

See ya there....

1 comment:

ThePurplePlace said...

Sounds perfect for me! Especially, since my MOJO seems to be MIA today? I shall see you and Kathy in the morning! Looking forward to something new and fun!