Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hello....

Quick and easy card to share tonight. This one is also from last month's Hero Art's Challenge and last weeks Moxie Fab challenge. I never got it posted in time for either challenge. Oh well, I have 2 cards to add to my stash right?

Hello

I started by stamping the Hello stamp inked with Cup O Joe, I masked it off and then stamped the Leaf & Floral background in Soft Sand. I used my Copics to add color to the flower and leaves, added a strip of brown ribbon and a pink bow. Add couple of pearls in the center of the flower to give it some dimension and Voila! Instant card! I love cards that look like it took some effort but really didn't.

I'm so excited for the weekend. I have some projects that I am working on for an application for a small rent free space on Artist's Row here in Salem. I want this space so badly for the summer. Wish me luck. I'll be back by Wednesday (application with projects is due Wednesday at 4:00)

1 comment:

Renee V said...

This is so gorgeous!!! Love masking, I keep forgetting to give it a try! You've inspired me once again ;) Good luck with getting your space!