Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Birthday....

Birthday's are in high gear around here. I get slammed between Feb and March and then May and June. Today I am sharing the card I made for my niece who turned 10 yesterday. All products are Stampin' Up! except for the artisan punch (Fiskars) across the top & the pink ink (Hero Arts Mid-tone ink in bubblegum). The funky red scallop is actually the tops of the cupcakes. This set is seriously fun! It's called Create a Cupcake. It also has a matching punch which I love because I don't have to cut all the little pieces out. I love that! You can order it here..Just click the shop now button in the upper right hand corner. I'll add links soon for anyone interested in shopping.

Sami's Bday card

little bit of glossy accents on the cherry tops it off.

Sami's Bday close up cherry

That's it for today.....

Have a great day!
Michelle

1 comment:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love this, it's so fun, bright and cheery - love that sweet cupcake! We, too, have tons of birthday all the way up til' June. It is crazy, isn't it?