Saturday, January 21, 2012

Color Pop...

Hey all. I decided to blog today as it is snowing like mad outside. It's cozy and warm and I am going to stamp all day today. This is another card that I made for the Clean & Simple class. I believe the term used for the technique is Color Pop. :) I like it.
Heartfelt wishes color pop

color pop close up

Again it's a very CAS card. I used colored pencils on the black cardstock. I love the effect and the tips Jen gave really helped. I did about 5 of these. I think I'm going to make a set of them for my neighbor. I did some on brown too.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! :) If you are where it's snowy stay safe and warm!

HUGS!
Michelle





3 comments:

Aileen said...

Wow I love the card. It is just so eye catching.

Renee V said...

These are so pretty, love love love the colored pencils on black!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Very beautiful design! Glad you are enjoying the class so much and so happy to hear you like the mid tone inks, I must get them soon!