Happy World Card Making Day

October 01, 2011

Congratulations Cameo

Hi everyone! Welcome. Today is going to a fun day full of inspiration. There are so many amazing cards/blogs out there and if you are following the Paper Crafts World Card Making Day Blog Tour then I am sure you are going to go on inspiration overload!!!

Today's Card went together rather quickly. I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and put some Hero Arts soft stone on it then ran it through my Big Shot for a Faux letter press look. I love this look. I then took some ribbon and folded each piece by taking an end and glue dotting it in the middle to hold it. I did a few different sizes and then glue dotted them all together. So much easier than trying to do a multi-fold ribbon.

The Cameo came from Silhouette Studio. It's a print & cut. I found this old belt buckle on a pair of jeans my daughter out grew. I cut it off and saved it for a rainy day....I do that a lot. I used Glossy accents to glue the Silhouette in and then I filled it in with the Glossy Accents. I attached that to the silver ribbon. Put a sheer black ribbon across the card, attached the ribbon/cameo, stamped my title and voila! A very quick card!!


I have LOTS planned for this month on my Blog.....I will be doing a HAUNTED HAPPENINGS!!! I live in Salem, MA we are the Halloween Capitol of the world. I hate it most years. The tourists, the traffic, the trash and the rudeness gets to me. While I always make my kids costumes and decorate i do it begrudgingly. This year though I am embracing all the "holiday" has to offer. I have lots of projects planned to be revealed and I have lined up an AMAZING, TALENTED group of women to come by and inspire you with their creations. Never fear my International friends...if you don't celebrate Halloween I have a FALL HARVEST planned for you. So we will all get some inspiration!!!

Ok, enough chatter....go blog hop....but come back later as I will have a 2nd post ready to go to kick off HAUNTED HAPPENINGS MONTH! :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

LATEST POSTS

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images