Saturday, September 3, 2011

Inlinkz tool Manger...a MUST have!!!

"Have you seen the way I am linking the supplies under each of my projects?



Yes! those thumbnails... did you ever wonder how I do it? Well, I had a little secret but it's finally time to spill the beans. Let me introduce you to a new service: Link Manager by Inlinkz! A tool where you can make a pool of all your supplies and then create lists of products just by dragging and dropping. It is such a time saver! Here is a short video by Kristina Werner that will walk you through the tool.


I cannot say enough nice things about this company and their customer service. They are kind, friendly and patient!!! They have made linking product for us crafters and the like so simple. You will NOT regret signing up for this service. I want you to know that I am not being paid to say this. I love this product and get so excited every time I see all that beautiful product under my posts. I love helping enable people to support this wonderful stamping/scrapping/crafting hobby!!!! Inlinkz is a dream come true!!!

Here is a coupon you can use to register : 27840406. This coupon will let you in for free until December! So go ahead, join and play around. I am sure you will love it". Here is the link: INLINKZ
Have a wonderful weekend :)

No comments: