Thursday, September 1, 2011

I love you more

Good morning! Today I have a layout to share. I really have found my scrapping mojo again. It was gone for a long time. For a while I really didn't understand my style as a scrapbooker which is why I struggled for so long and moved onto cards.

I spent a long time going over things I marked in a magazine and wrote down the things I liked about each layout. I really have a love for layers and details. It's really helped me out. I also realized I totally struggle with a starting point. I have a love for sketches for this very reason. It gives me a starting point. I started with a Becky Fleck sketch from her Page Maps site. I love these sketches and while my layouts rarely end up like the sketch it gives me a place to start. So I want to give a big thank you to Becky!!!! I love your archives and spend many nights there for inspiration!!!
Every picture tells a story 3
Today's layout is all about Jillibean Soup. I LOVE these papers. They are so bright and fun and I knew instantly what photos I was going to use with them. I love these pictures of my daughter and my mom. I am a tad envious of the way Faith looks at my mother but I know some day her child will look at me the same way...I know I looked at my Grandmother the same way. She was everything to me. I'm just so happy that I caught that look on film.

Kerri Bradfords kits were a huge starting point for me. They are so fun and so versatile! If you have a Silhouette or any digital cutter Kerri's kits are a MUST!!!

Here's the pages separately:
every picture tells a story right
every picture tells a story left

The two titles are from Kerri's kits, the large heart is from the Silhouette store. I punched the hearts, and the ticket tag I created in the Silhouette Studio.

Allergies are getting the best of me today. I hope you have a phenomenal day!!!

Supplies: (clicking on the image links will take you to where you can purchase them)





3 comments:

Sarah J Moerman said...

Wow! Absolutely GORGEOUS, Michelle! Love it!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh, this is so very sentimental, the exchange between the grandmom and the grand-daughter! Precious, and the colors on this layout go so well together!

Zamaline said...

wow is very beautiful!!! i like!!