Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Congratulations!!!!

First I want to take a moment and Congratulate my sweet friend Latrice on the birth of her sweet new baby boy Kaeden Lucas!!! I am so happy for you and your family girl!! What an exciting time for them. I made this card for her...but...it's also my first entry for Gallery Idol. I am very pressed for time so I wanted to get it up here as I may not be able to get another entry done if this yearbook doesn't come together soon.

I also made a little something for Latrice and Kaeden but I can't spoil the entire surprise! ;)

baby congrats 1

cradle ruffles

momma skirt

Thanks for stopping by. Off to do more yearbook stuff (ugh!)

Supplies used:

Cardstock: American Crafts
PP: Jillibean Soup
Stamps: Hero Arts (G5499, G5500, Cl342)
Ink: Hero Arts (black), Versamark
Embossing powders: Hero Arts
Gems: Michaels
Pearls: Queen & Co
Punch: Fiskars
Glitter: Stickles by Ranger
Adhesive: Therm-o-web, Glossy Accents by Ranger

3 comments:

Anita Rex said...

Seriously could this be any cuter??? Love how you dressed up the figures and the stroller!

Barb said...

So darn cute! She is going to love this fab card! Wonderful, clever use of tissue paper, Michelle!

Renee V said...

Amazing card! Best of luck in the competition!