Be your own ROCKSTAR! (Tuesday Trigger)

May 01, 2011

Hi all. I am back again this Sunday with another Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger. I knew instantly what I wanted to do with this trigger. As the mom of 3 boys I am always struggling for boy cards. I love to give them cards but the truth is I find them hard to make. When I saw the colors of the dots and the gray it just screamed "BOY" at me. So this is the trigger:
A Polka Dotted Hullabaloo

and this is what I did:
Rockstar

Rockstar 3

Rockstar 2
I stayed very true to the trigger. I just loved those colored dots. I then used rub-ons to add some of boys interests on them. I loved the MME quote so I used it for the title of my card. This one will find it's way to one of my son's soon.

Thanks for coming by. Don't forget to head over to the Moxie Fab World blog and leave some love for the other entries. They are FAB!!! :)

Cheers!

You Might Also Like

18 comments

LATEST POSTS

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images