Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wishing you...

Quick post tonight. I am exhausted. I have had a house full of sick kids this week...including myself. Everyone is better but I killed myself trying to get cards in for the Paper Crafts Magazine call and I desperately need sleep.

I watched this video over at Hero Arts: Video By Shari Carroll. Watch it. It's amazing. I watched it twice. Then I set out to play. The only thing I did different than Shari is to use water with golden Perfect Pearls inside. I love the shimmer it gave.

Wishing you..

My new favorite Distress ink is Pumice Stone. I can't stop using it. I used that and Antique Linen for the background. The rest are a modge podge of Distress Colors.

Here's a close up of all that glimmery goodness:
Wishing you2
wishing you 3

Will be back, hopefully tomorrow, with another post. I have LOTS of birthday cards to make this month! :)

Sweet Dreams (or Good Morning!)
Michelle

4 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Wow! So pretty and the colors too, look at all that texture! Hope you get some rest soon sweetie!! And best wishes on the pubs and submissions!

Barb said...

Love the way this turned out, Michelle! Beautifully done! Good luck on your submissions and hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Wow! Absolutely STUNNING!

Jill said...

This card is soooo outstanding! I really can't get enough of it!!!! BIG hugs, to you! Hope you get some rest and that everyone feels better in your neck of the woods ASAP.